What capabilities should ceramic substrates have in semiconductor industry?
1. Good insulation and electrical breakdown resistance;
2. High thermal conductivity: thermal conductivity directly affects the operating conditions and service life of the semiconductor, and uneven temperature distribution caused by poor heat dissipation will also greatly increase the noise of the electronic device;
3. The coefficient of thermal expansion matches the other materials used in the package;
4. Good high frequency characteristics: low dielectric constant and low dielectric loss;
5. The surface is smooth and the thickness is uniform: it is convenient to print the circuit on the surface of the substrate and ensure the uniform thickness of the printed circuit.
Contact: Diane Yang
Company: Highlives Technical Ceramic Co.,Ltd
Add: Room 501,5rd Floor,No.945 Jingchang Road,Xihu District,Hangzhou,China